Today I was forced to listen to Don Henly’s “Last Worthless Evening” in its’ entirety in a public restroom. Don’t tell me I don’t know what Vietnam was like.
Except that song is bomb.
- quietbrava reblogged this from timidknife and added:
- my-little-underground said: I was forced to listen to The End of the Innocence on a road trip when I was nine to Colorado and in Utah my father threw it out the window and declared that “If he’s not in the eagles its not listened in this fucking car.’ I feel your pain.
- my-little-underground likes this
- savevsdeath likes this
- timidknife reblogged this from shmemson
- groundbreak likes this
- thevelvetedge likes this
- swordfish--trombones likes this
- beulahery likes this
- darkarfs said: I don’t think it was paunchy arena rock.
- helloclarice likes this
- frightfulishrelease likes this
- shmemson posted this