I hate the following bands/artists with a burning passion for which I cannot account. I have tried to figure out why, but the feeling is too visceral to analyze:
-Neutral Milk Hotel
-Iron & Wine
Ahhh yes, but have you heard the Sun Kil Moon record ‘Tiny Cities’ which is all covers of Modest Mouse songs. Better than the original versions.
I feel such a confluence here. I, too, hate all those bands. And I love Sun Kil Moon. I think we should have sex in a men’s room in Miami sometime.
- <Tostitos> i like my women the way i like my coffee
- <Jet> Ground up and in the freezer?
- <SteveTheImpermeableHamster> full of your cream?
- <mistik> hawt?
- <Dokterrock> What, tied up in a sack and thrown over the back of a burro?
- <RaMTuFF> quiet ?
- <Jet> : Colombian?
- <Aimee> hot?
- <Jet> From McDonalds?
- <djswift2k3> Black?
- <SteveTheImpermeableHamster> in a cup?
- <Jet> Spilt all over your lap?
- <Aimee> cheap?
- <whiteboihere> strong and black?/
- <Tostitos> i hate you all
Nicole, you’re the lube on my 99 cent condom